The Munster Chamber of Commerce offers marketing and sponsorship opportunities for your company to gain brand recognition and publicity. Chamber sponsorships provide an excellent sales and marketing opportunity to highlight your business. Throughtout the year we offer a variety of ways to help you get more visibility in the community.
Monthly Event Sponsorships
Monthly Membership Meeting
This is our largest monthly event focused primarily on networking. Typical attendance is around 70 chamber members. Each attendee introduces themselves and their business, followed by a brief update from the Chamber, school district, and town. A guest speaker usually follows.
Meeting Sponsor benefits include:
- 5-minute presentation to the attendees
- Logo included in all advance publicity: newsletter, website and on agenda.
- Marketing materials on all tables.
- Logo advertising on opening website page
- Sponsorship fee: $100
Monthly Coffee Hour
Our monthly coffee hour is a collaboration with Highland-Griffith and Lansing Chamber of Commerce. Members unite at local chamber businesses for an opportunity to network with members from surrounding communities.
WJOB/JEDTV Radio Show
The Munster Chamber of Commerce has reserved a premiere time once a month to host the Munster Chamber of Commerce Show on our local radio network. Members have the opportunity to be a guest on the half hour show and promote their business or any upcoming events. The show is recorded and a copy is given to the guest to use as they wish on their own social media. Fee: $300
Website and Email Advertising
Website Header Banner Advertising
- Sponsor a monthly membership meeting and get your logo/information on our website header banner included.
- Advertise your business on our website advertising banner for $75/month
- Send us your flyer to promote your events/specials/announcements, and we will send out a one-time email to our list of newsletter subscribers. Fee: $75 (Non-Profits $50)
- We can design a flyer with the information you provide and send it to our newsletter subscribers. Fee: $100 (Non-Profits $75).